Monday, October 7, 2013

Zapped first draft finished!
This will be the second in the Blurs series. I've finally begun a series!
I have the draft with a beta reader, and I'd really like another beta reader's opinion before I do the final  draft.
This is another first for me. Beta readers. Although I guess when I let friends read them it was kind of like beta readers, but these are other writers who can really point out mistakes.
I'm working on the cover for Zapped. I'd really like to have it published by the first of December. Crossing my fingers.
Gavin, my protagonist,  is thirteen in this book, with the same friends. Except in Zapped, he's familiar with his powers, adding new ones, and he gets the chance for his friends to be involved with the blurs. Not such a good thing.
And, of course, get ready for A is for Applesauce!  B is for  Bubble, I've been told, has even more awesome illustrations. I won't believe it til I see it, because A is unbelievable!
We'll see...........
Hi ho, hi ho, its back to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment