Thursday, June 19, 2014

I'm kickstarting!

I decided to do something extremely different than what I've ever done before. I'm kickstarting!
Did you ever hear of kickstarter.com? It's a great website for authors, artists, anyone with a project to crowdfund for what you need! I decided to take the opportunity to market for my Arthur and Zita Alphabet series. I put together a video - oh stop laughing I did so AND all by myself! Check it out!







I intended to write this blog a week ago but I had a very sick daughter. She surprised all of us with what was wrong. Not at all what we expected, that's for sure. She had gallstones and had to have her gallbladder removed! We landed in the hospital Thursday and left Monday. Pretty quick, but let me tell you it felt like forever! I'm still trying to catch up on the laundry, dishes, cleaning, finding the floor..........My oldest son said it was so hard without me because there was never any clean dishes.

Yes, yes I do have a dishwasher. And no, my husband, my 16 year old, and my 13 year old DO NOT know where it is. No it is not a portable one. I'm pretty sure my husband helped install it too. Maybe they do know where it is but they don't know how to open it? I don't have a key............

So I haven't spent much time promoting my kickstarter campaign. I planned to, but things - well, things didn't turn out that way. I should get back on track next week! 

But if you get a minute head over to kickstarter.com and check out my project! Maybe even make a pledge - I am giving away books!

Anyone have any great ideas to get the word out? I'm all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment