Sunday, March 15, 2015

Contests! Win win win!

I've been trying to finish the Blurs series - and have a name for the final one! INCUBATION.

Yup. Incubation.

It fits. Not saying why yet, but it fits.

I'm still editing Zapped - actually, no, that's not true. But I will, when I've finished Incubation, get back to it. I don't have a cover for it either. Working on it.

In the meantime, Kobo and Aquafadas ran a contest and I was one of the winners! It's for an interactive book for Ipads, etc. And that is with my illustrator right now. Can't wait to see it!

And #PitMad on Twitter. I'm not much of a tweeter, but I did it. I tweeted.  And got one favorite! Yay! Had to send part of Unbelievers to a potential agent. Soooooooooo excited!

If I'm spending too much time entering contests will I ever finish what I've started? Yup! And more exciting news - C IS FOR CALASTROPHE IS ALMOST FINISHED! Just saw the pictures for the first time! Love them!

And now, in the middle of the blizzard - yes blizzard again, that is my news. Great to have time at home to write, right? But its hard to focus when you're kind of stuck. And can't get out. Oh well. I can dream of Florida.

Here's one picture out of the C book!


Did I tell you I loved it?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment